clubs | bars | leather | hotels
dance | lounge | gay

deluxe | expensive | moderate | gay | budget | hostels | campsites

map

forum
menu
Subject: Re: Job Opportunities
Posted by: Jamie on November 12, 2001 at 03:40:04
In Reply to: Re: Job Opportunities posted by Karianne Doyle on November 09, 2001 at 12:14:41:

Web designers are also hurting here at the moment....

I did a search for "working and living in the netherlands" and this might be of interset to you...

http://www.ecis.org/directory/CountryInfo/Netherlands.html

Go and visit the dutch embassy in America if you are close to it...thay will give you all the details which you don't want to find out at the last minute (like I did :( )

Basically it is a pain in the ass for a non-EU person to move to europe (i moved from Canada)... an example for me was that to use your birth certificate as a legal document outside of Canada it had to be stamped be the Canadian goverment stating that it was a valid document (they also issued it to me !?!?) next you have to send your certificate to the dutch embassy so they can stamp it to to state that it is an official document 3 times over now....

The paper work in getting the work permit is up to the employer... it can take A LOT of time to get that in order....so be very patient if you get a job...

good luck in your search...

email me if you have anymore questions...

jamcquay@hotmail.com  

Followups

Post a followup
your name:
e-mail:
subject:
comments:

amsterdam | eat | drink | smoke | gay | club | red lights | hotels | sights | tips

copyright © 2018 amsterdam hotspots
privacy policy | terms of use