clubs | bars | leather | hotels
dance | lounge | gay

deluxe | expensive | moderate | gay | budget | hostels | campsites

map

forum
menu
Subject: Re: cheap places to crash in Amsterdam
Posted by: Tubby on October 17, 2007 at 20:21:59
In Reply to: cheap places to crash in Amsterdam posted by susa on October 17, 2007 at 12:34:09:

Sup there again susa, how s it hanging? It really depends on your budget and tastes, but if you and your BF aren t too picky and are just in the business of having a good time and experience then you can t go wrong on any of the hotels (except the Manofa...they have rats in the rooms) on Damrak street. I also found the Hotels along Warmostraat to be nice in size and good in value (about 60-80e a nite). Keep in mind that most of these hotels do offer closets in the room where you can stash your luggage but it is very limited, so take that into account too. My best advice is to ask to see a room first and THEN decide if it s within your budget and taste. Again, try any of the Hotels along Damrak and don t be afraid to negotiate with the receptionist about prices because I m sure they don t always charge what they are suppose to, if they are nice folks. Good luck & God bless.

-Tubby  

Followups

Post a followup
your name:
e-mail:
subject:
comments:

amsterdam | eat | drink | smoke | gay | club | red lights | hotels | sights | tips

copyright © 2018 amsterdam hotspots
privacy policy | terms of use