dance | lounge | gay

deluxe | expensive | moderate | gay | budget | hostels | campsites

map

forum
menu
Subject: I would like a summer job :D
Posted by: Tran Minh Tri on October 07, 2004 at 16:00:52

Hi !
I'm a 19 years old student at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. I'm on the second year and i'm studying informatics (programming (on C, C++ ,Java) , computer achitecture ,digital technics...). I want to find a job for this summer in Holland /Australia/USA/...I want to practise ,to learn , and earn some little :D ( to travel -I love to travel alot ).
I'm Vietnamese .Without my motherlanguage , I speak Hungarian , English (I want to make it perfect ) , and I'm learning French .
If anyone of you come to Hungary and I have spare time , I would give you a free guide :D (I don't know that much about the famous places , but at least I know where to go and I speak the language )...And if you're going to Vietnam , I'll tell you some experiences . You can see Pictures about my country at my blog : tmt.blog.tv2.hu , they are made by myself .
Thanks for reading this massage . And I appriciate if someone help me to find a job for this summer .
Bye!
P.s : Have a good time :D!

Followups
  • FDA Peter 10/12/04 (0)

Post a followup
your name:
e-mail:
subject:
comments:

amsterdam | eat | drink | smoke | gay | club | red lights | hotels | sights | tips

copyright © 2018 amsterdam hotspots
privacy policy | terms of use